If you haven't found an answer to your questions using the search, feel free to use the guides listed below for your academic needs.
Looking for professional essay writer? Try this service - they write essays, term papers and theses.
- Introduction paragraph tips
- Admission Land
- Personal Statement Writing
- MyDissertations.com - thesis writing services
If you want to use any of these manuals for online publishing, please make sure to include proper referencing.
Fourteen Successful Topics for Writing a Good Formal Exploratory Essay
This essay is just different than the others. It will not involve the convincing the audience of an opinion. Instead, this style of writing has the writer find out about a problem or an issue. Then the writer can seek to find answers and solutions to these concerns. If you are assigned an exploratory essay, then please consider using one of these fourteen topic selections.
- Children are negatively impacted by parental divorce or separation
- Friends can be more important than family
- Religion has a negative impact on people
- Class rankings can negatively effect students
- Men are more argumentative than women
- Women are better care-givers than men
- What is the number one cause for divorce among married people
- Love is not the most important quality when selecting a partner
- God does not exist
- Living together prior to marriage helps a marriage to last longer
- Everyone should be allowed to attend college or university for no charge
- Schools should be all electronic
- Schools do not need teachers
- Standardized tests cause more harm than good
Once you have found the perfect title idea for you, then you should answer these questions in the introductory paragraph:
- What is this paper about
- Why am I reading about this topic
- What can I do about this problem
Your paper goals will be to:
- Set up the materials to be included-provide the main points information
- Tell your audience why this topic matters-you want to keep the reader engaged
- State the research query-construct the questions that you wish to discover the answer for
Your essay will have an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraph. Remember to start and to finish strongly. Your introduction will discuss the issue and then mention why it is important. You should briefly mention the reasons and some of the possible solutions. This first paragraph skims these contents. In the body, they will be more thoroughly discussed. Additionally, in the main body point paragraphs, you will give your personal insight into how the cure has impacted you and others. Always use transitions as you move from one point to the very next point in order to have a smooth paper. The conclusion is especially vital to the essay. You should restate the issue you investigated, mention the reasons for the problem, and then highlight your considered remedies to the issue.