If you haven't found an answer to your questions using the search, feel free to use the guides listed below for your academic needs.
Looking for professional essay writer? Try this service - they write essays, term papers and theses.
- Introduction paragraph tips
- Admission Land
- Personal Statement Writing
- MyDissertations.com - thesis writing services
If you want to use any of these manuals for online publishing, please make sure to include proper referencing.
Buying an Example of a Research Paper – Major Milestones
The best way to learn is by example. This is more than just a nice, well-known saying. It’s a true statement and reflects mankind’s ability to learn new skills, concepts and techniques by examining prior work. While this is amazing in and of itself, many people questions it’s applicability to academic assignments such as research paper. Does showing students examples of research papers really help them understand how to compose one themselves?
The answer is: yes! When students have examples to work off of, they tend to produce higher quality research papers. Even intelligent, top-ranking students struggle with research papers when they don’t have examples to guide them. However, research papers don’t come cheap. The ones that come for free aren’t usually the best quality, and certainly aren’t good examples to learn from. If students want quality, professionally made research paper examples to guide them, they’ll have to accomplish a few milestones towards discovering one.
- Milestone #1 – Finding a source. Scholarly databases, online writing companies and academic articles are all great places to find complete research papers, or at the very least, portions of research papers. As these are all professional sources and usually reliable for excellent research paper examples.
- Milestone #2 – Establishing credibility. Even with seemingly professional services, you’ll have to make completely sure your getting a research paper example from a trustworthy source. Many scams masquerade as professional sites, so be careful and rule out any suspicious choices.
- Milestone #3 – Acquiring the paper. Unfortunately, research papers don’t often come for free. Whether it requires membership to a database or paying a fee, you’ll likely have to dish out a little cash for your prime research paper example.
- Milestone #4 – Examining the paper. Now that you’ve finally got the paper all to yourself, it’s time to study up. Look over the formatting of the paper first. Then examine more subtle elements – for example, how the writing connected ideas, presented information or incorporated clever literary techniques.
- Milestone #5 – Emulating that paper in your own. Now that you know the structure, tricks and components of a perfected research paper, you’re ready to start your own. You can use your example paper in many ways. Some simply use it as a formatting guide, while others pay close attention to the stylistic elements and literary tools that comprise the paper. The key is to build your paper around this fantastic example.